Thursday, June 2, 2011

What day is it today?

What day is it today? I lose track. It might be a Tuesday, probably not but I'm going to blog on the off chance that it is. I know this blog sucks, I'm not stupid. I've been giving it some thought lately. I think  one of the main reasons for this blog's lameness is its lack of direction, and this is my fault (obviously, since I'm the one who writes it!) because I don't really have much direction in my life. I have too many interests - music, art, languages, fashion, sport, a thousand more - and I don't have time to pursue them all in enough depth for my liking.
It occurred to me that I should write about something that I'm knowledgeable about. But what do I know? I'm just some kid with too much time on her hands. I know about school - in the UK, which is no good since most people who find this will probably be Americans. I know about my religion, which is no good because I might want my friends or family to see this one day. I'm too secretive!! I'd love to write a fashion blog, but I'm too poor to go shopping to buy all these fabulous styles :/ Then, I realised it. I know what degree I want to do right? Sure, linguistics or modern foreign languages. So that's what my blog will be about from now! (If I remember to write it....)
Linguistics, my journey learning various languages, etymology, semantics, morphology, the lot!
YAY FOR BEING A LINGUISTICS GEEK!!!!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment